another great hair story

by Dean

Ok, this is my newest hair story. It was really hot ...

there is this girl at my company who works at a different office. She is Vietnamese and she has a very very sexy hair. and body may I add. I used to see her sometimes, for a while she used to come to the office I work at and do some work with one of the girls. We used to exchange looks and I always thought she noticed me. I always had a hard on when i saw her sexy very shiny brown soft think hair. I never talked to her though

destiny had it that i started going to her office for work, we started talking everytime i went but nothing too crazy. Like hey, maybe crack a joke or two. I could still see the way she looked at me....which always made me fantasize anyway

today, I was at their office where they give me a special office to work from. She came in, being the admin girl to that office. I had problems getting on the internet and i asked for her help. As i was sitting infornt of my computer and she had to kind of bend next to me so she can look at my screen while she was trying to fix the connection. I told her you smell really nice, which she did, so she said oh it must be my Shampoo because i dont wear perfume. I said, if it is them it does smell very nice. The next thing i see is her, flipping her hair up and down, comes close to me and sticks her hair in my face.... When i realized that was happening....I wanted to the moment to last forever, I held on to a strand of her hair and breathed in....I was hard.... I bet she knew what she was doing...after she moved away i said,,, i am not sure its your hair... I was trying to get her to do it again Instead, she lifts her hair up with her hand and comes close and lets me smell her neck with some of her hair falling in my face

I can tell you i was in heaven then

we continued flirting through the day, but no more hair action....its so beautiful... Hair is just the best thing god created