Trisha's Long Blonde Hair

by LongPony

I know this is probably a re-post for many, but I am absolutely in love with this girl.

Anyone other than me ever purchase the video? I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

The first hour with her long hair brushing and playing is absolutely amazing and arousing. I would have liked to have seen her do more buns, some braids, ponytails, etc. But of course, this is a haircut video, and not a long hair video.

The cut itself is tragic. And it's tragic for her as well, as she cries A LOT during the cut. I hope money was not the reason, because this girl could have made a KILLING being a long hair model. And I think she would have enjoyed it to, as you could tell she was loving flaunting those long blonde locks. At one point during the video, another hair model says to the camera man "You gettin' all excited for it" and Trisha says "I'm havin' fun".

That being said, after Trisha's cut there are two more cuts. Before the last cut, Trisha models her after haircut with two other models (one who is about to get her hair cut). The finished product looks good on her, albeit no where near as good as that long glorious mane she previously had.

If I had to guess, the video was made in the late 90s from what I can remember. Hopefully she let it go long again.....