Re: The most beautiful lady EVER

by old street cat

as I opened the page I didn't see any beautiful woman, but rather an advert for garlick saussages. I have nothing against this kind of food, but after having seen that... no thank you. I dicide for a sandwich with some roast beef or strawberries marmelade.

That reminds me of some joke. A boy comes in contact with a very attrective german girl. One day the inevitable happens. They decise to come together. The boy is invited by the girl. She asks him to bring his 'plattenspieler' (record player for LP's and singles). The boy goes to his butcher, puts his little boy on the desk and askes the butcher to hammer on it. As the butcher asks why, he answers 'my girl friend wanted me to bring along my platten spieler. Here 'platten spieler' means flat player - little boy flattened. The joke is a little antique. Nowadays we have soms disc players. Luckily for the little boys becoming 'platten spieler'.

For those asking questions about what the boy did, he waited for some time and lokked in a dictionnary.

Don't take this message too serious, guys and ladies.

Greetz

Osc