Meeting Leona

by Vino

Combrades, in 48 years I've had some memorable adventures.

- I've flown in a hot air balloon in Texass

-snorkled in the Florida Keys

-rode in a helicpoter 3 times ,over the Grand Canyon ,over an erupting volcano in Hawaii, over a glacier in Alaska

I can now add meeting Leona to a list of my lifes achievements

Our rendevous was at her hotel ,while visiting New York City.

She is such genuine ,warm person.

And her mane.........................beyond my wildest dreams. I was able to comb it ......stroke it.....hold it........OMG smell it !

It's even more thick & healthy in person.

She caused quite a commotion at the restaurant. The wait staff asked if they could touch her hair and asked her questions about it.

I could hardly believe I was actually sitting next to THE GODDESS.

We spent a few hours together & I learned how passionate she is about her mane.

Leona said her hair is an extention of her body, as if it were a limb.

I thought that was so poetic & imagined how many more long haired ladies would be in this world if they felt the same.

And ......who knew she was a Tennessee Titans fan ?

We talked about my ol pal Vinnie. He's from New Jersey ,but don't hold that against him. I've know him for years & he's the one that pushed me to join the internet in 1997.

Of course we talked about our mutual combrade romeopapa. He was soooooooooooooo right about being on 'Cloud 9' while meeting her. I feel like I've joined his higher echelon of long hair appreciation.

I asked her if I could comb her hair again & she obliged. She stood in front of me & tilted her head forward. I used her wooded comb .....and my fingers navigating my way through endless gloden strands.

HEAVEN!

When she sat back down next to me,I asked if I could sniff the top of her head. I kissed her crown about a dozen times ,lingering for a sniff during each one.

It was magic.

I asked the waitor if her would take some pictures.

What a surprize........he was VERY eager.

Leona said she'll post them when she returns home.

Well, Leona I could never thank you enough for the privelege.

You're the BEST & always will be

Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose