Re: BJ's Long Hair

by RJI Website: Thick Healthy Long Hair Group

BJ had two sites, I had the privilege of being a member of both. The first was g-rated. After about 18 or 20 months with the regular site, she opened "Long Hair Lust" in which she posed nude, but without sexual activity other than caressing herself with her hair. She sold CD's both g-rated and PG rated.

Her Yahoo group, BJ's Long Hair is still up and running but she hasn't updated it in well over a year.

When her sites were new and she wanted to promote them, she gave me permission to post selected pictures of her at my Yahoo group, Thick Healthy Long Hair, with the specific goal of promoting her two sites. When she stopped making new posts, I stopped carrying a folder of her at the group, since there wasn't any new material to update the folder with.

I didn't get to know anything personal about her. Our e-mailing was just business. When she stopped posting, I wrote to ask what was up, but got no reply. So I don't know what she's up to now.

After about a year with no BJ folder, I started one up again in November 2007, posting the old pics she let me use. It's kind of a tribute to her, but it's also for the new group members who don't remember when she was active. I plan on adding four pictures a month until I get to sixteen. I don't have enough of an archive to keep it going for a long time. I also have a oink to her still-alive but dormant site, so a real BJ fan can go to her group and see a lot of her pictures there.