She can change my oil, how bout urs?

by max2

This chick changed my oil this week. And business is a bit slow so give her a call, before she gets booked solid, fending off lovers of long dark silky asian hair!

Video to follow is 47mb. Good quality.

Hey baby, looks like you could use an oil change. How bout it?

Umm, plz excuse me while I get naked first. No point in getting my best clothes all greasy and dirty!

There now! I feel much better. I just hate doing oil changes with my clothes on!

Oh god, Im so sorry! My waist length silky sexy hair is getting in my eyes and face. Could you plz help me clear my hair before it gets oil on it?

Shucks, cant read your goddamn odometer with all this hair getting in my eyes!

Darn it anyway! Cant read your dipstick properly with this hair in my face!

Can you plz come closer baby and help me read your RPM's. My hair is in the way again!

Oh god yes baby, i just love it when your RPM's get this high!

Ok, while the oil is draining, tell me about youself, I mean your car!

Oh, my god baby. You knew right where that dipstick... um never mind!

Oh wow baby, your engine temp is running a bit high!

Oh god baby, dont turn your engine off now. God no. I need you. I mean i want your return business!

God no baby, dont leave me! I need you to stay with me, I mean I need you to fill out a customer satisfaction survery!

Ooooooooh babbbbbbbbbbbby! So sorry, cant help it. When I get this excited, my hair gets all over the place.

Yeah baby yeah. Dont stop whatever you do. I mean god I love customers like you!

Holy shit baby!!!!!!!!!!Godddddddddddd! Sure you dont need an extended warranty?