An introduction

by The Tainted Devil

I’ve not long been posting messages here, but I’ve lurked around here for years and thought since I’m now posting, I thought I’d say hi to the forum because talking about long hair is something I’ve wanted to do. I’m in my mid 40s, I’m from the UK and have loved long hair for as long as I can remember. My first crush was when I was about 7 and she had long hair to her butt and I found out my love for long hair while with her, I got hard looking at her hair being brushed and laying down next to her, I couldn’t stop looking at her long hair and it made me so rock hard. Around the same time, I remember picking up the newspaper that my dad had been reading late at night before he went to sleep and while sitting up in bed wearing just my top and underpants (I slept in the same room at the time), opening up to see a topless model standing sideways, showing her butt with gorgeous long blonde hair to her butt and I really got so rock hard because I was staring at this model’s long hair. The more I kept looking at her hair, the more my cock throbbed and I loved it. I also remember soon after my mother, my sister and the neighbours daughter watching TV in one of the bedrooms in my house and I sat behind the neighbours daughter who was maybe 2 years younger than me at the time but I wasn’t bothered with the TV, my interest was her waist length hair that was in a ponytail and making myself hard. My first girlfriend had long hair to her waist, my now ex wife had long hair to roughly her tailbone at it’s longest and she gave me my first hairjob and also my last girlfriend also had long hair, almost waist length.

I’ve spent years not being able to talk about long hair, my experiences, stories etc and I’d like to connect with people here knowing I can do exactly that. I’ve always adored women’s long hair and found it attractive and arousing and so it’s great to find this place where I can openly talk about long hair with like minded people

Thanks!