Re: Re: Re: URGENT! We need a twist on an Instagram poll

by The Tainted Devil

I completely disagree respectfully with this opinion and here’s why. I have done a lot of research into what attracts males to females, things that are hardwired which garner a reaction from men and one of them is long hair. It’s a natural primal reaction men have had since we were cavemen and women. A reaction of attraction and arousal and it’s perfectly normal. However, the hair cutting “fetish” is not a normal reaction where there’s admiration for what the woman has, nor is it an interest in the actual action of cutting hair, it’s purely a desire to dominate and control a woman, by cutting and ruining a woman’s hair. It’s saddistic, imo.

In contrast, I’ll talk about when I was married and how I was asked to maintain my own wife’s very gorgeous long hair which at it’s longest was pretty much past her waist and to her tailbone. I would wash her hair, dry her hair and especially every day at least twice per day at least 20 minutes, brush her hair all in the privacy of our own home. I would start to get really hard pretty quickly and especially the second time I would brush it late at night when I’d normally wear just a top and underwear, I would jokingly poke her with my erect penis and it’s like she couldn’t help but grab a handful of my hard cock. But also because she had to sleep before me, she’d want me to brush her hair and stay with her and play with her hair as she found it relaxing and would make her fall asleep much quicker. All that and the little playful things I did at home during the day she liked like I’d go to hug her and I’d grab her hair and make a bun out of it in seconds and hold it on her head til she snooker head as if to shake the bun loose, all with a naughty smile. Needless to say, a lot of these playful things lead to sex and hairjobs. She asked me to trim her hair once, but I was so afraid of making a mistake, I said I couldn’t.

Absolutely this desire to cut a woman’s hair is NOTHING like the natural attraction a man has to women’s long hair. That’s my opinion anyway