Re: Re: Any recent real life encounters/experiences?

by The Tainted Devil

I’ll mention a couple of not so recent encounters I’ve had on public transport as I always used to get on buses and look to sit behind a girl with long hair and I would always get hard. One I remember was when I got onto a bus and sat behind a couple of girls slightly younger than me. I don’t remember the hair the one girl had but the one directly in front of me was gorgeous, not perfect texture, but still really sexy looking, brown and I don’t know the length because of the height of the back of the seats. I started to get hard staring at this girl’s hair with how she was playing with it and flicking it around and some would come over the back of the seat. I had to cross one leg over the other and turn more towards the window because I kept getting harder. I would love to have reached out and touched it if not for the amount of people on this bus The other one was when I was already on a bus and this Asian girl, maybe same age, got on with a friend and went to site directly in front of me and as she turned around to sit down, this amazing mane came swinging round…. I knew already I was in trouble lol. It was mostly jet black with slightly lighter highlights, it was glossy, sleek, perfect texture and fell perfectly with ease to her butt. She didn’t play with it much but I just sat there and stared at her hair and like the other encounter, I got really hard and would love to have touched id but again, the bus was fairly crowded. As she got off, I just had to see how long this hair was that made me so hard, I had to cross my legs and thats where I saw it easily fall down to her butt. Needless to say, I couldn’t wait to get home to get into my room and have a really good wank Cool