Vote for Longhaired Women

by Longhair Lover Website: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

The fourth week of voting for the annual Crown Awards on the website super-hair.net is under way. There are 21 categories overall. Seven categories rotate week to week. The same seven will appear three times and you can vote each time. The seven categories posted on the site now have appeared already -- but you can vote again as if you've never voted before.

This week's categories have been posted on the site along with photos of the finalists. Some of the photos are really bad. My discussion and recommendations follow.

Best Longhair: PAMMELA AZEREDO is not only beautiful, she has amazing hair. Check her out on Instagram and please vote for her today.

Best Makeover: I voted for STACY WEAVER of the televised home shopping network ShopLC. Her hair is actually several inches longer than it appears in the photo. Her "makeover" was a slight change in color and adding bangs, which are now starting to grow out.

Best Hairstyle on Television: ANNAKA CHESNUTT works at ShopLC, the same home shopping network as Stacy, and has amazingly long and thick hair. She's a doll. They used a bad photo of her on the page, showing her mouth open. But she is gorgeous and got my vote. Here is a link to a Facebook page she runs: facebook.com/annaka.chesnutt

Best Hair in Athletics: Professional arm wrestler SARA BACKMAN ROTONDA has beautiful waistlength hair and deserves our vote. If you're a fan of WWE pro wrestling, Sara is the sister-in-law of Bray Wyatt, if that helps.

Best Brunette: IRINA DEIKALO is NOT leading in this category but she should be. Please vote for Irina!

Best Hair in Government/Politics: It's no contest. Check out KELLY LOEFFLER with the long blonde hair and give her your vote.

Best Hair in Financial Reporting: I nominated and voted for NICOLE PETALLIDES, but she'll need your vote to win. A subpar photo doesn't really show how great her hair is in real life.

Here is a direct link to the page: super-hair.net/crown-nom.html

You guys have come through in the past and we've made a difference in supporting gorgeous longhaired women. Please vote now! Thank you in advance.