Every now and then the Universe Throws Me One...

by Manu

There's nothing quite like the feeling each time you discover someone new with hair that really arouses you.

It happened again for me last night.

I'm on bbc.com a lot, and was just reading through the latest news (all depressing, of course), when I saw that the Duke and Duchess had a new interview in the News section, with the headline "Coronavirus: Royals praise 'stoicism' of NHS workers". Being a huge fan of the Duchess, I clicked on the link, thinking it'd be nice to see what she is looking like in lockdown. She looked nice (a bit shorter maybe?), of course. As she always does. Even without make-up (none that was apparent, anyway).

But she's not what this post is about.

Here's the link to the interview:

bbc.com/news/av/uk-52308627/coronavirus-royals-praise-stoicism-of-nhs-workers

If you click on it, you will see that the report starts with the interviewee's opening comments, and as soon as I saw her (we're talking micro seconds here!), I immediately thought to myself, "She's got nice hair!".

Needless to say, I enjoyed the 6 plus min video.

And since the BBC was kind enough to give a name to the interviewee (Tina Daheley), I wasted no time in Googling her.

There are a lot of pics of her of course, and vids too on YouTube, but what I wanted to share with you are pictures that she herself has shared on her Twitter page (https://twitter.com/TinaDaheley), and that too I have only chosen 4 pics, for obvious reasons. Here are the 4, the caption that comes with the pics is the caption Tina herself used for that particular picture when she posted it on Twitter.

1. Roots and blow dry - check. Thanks @smithshair @gemmasmidmore @JacqHowes for my #BRITS hair.

2. This is for the white van man who saw me getting soaked in the rain and shouted: “TINA WHAT ABOUT YOUR HAIR!”. Appreciate your concern - order is now restored. #ShineOn

3. Getting ready for the BRITS. Stage 1: Hair with @MichaeljRowan @smithshair

I saved the best comment for last:

4. Hair. That is all.

There's nothing more sexy than a woman with great hair.

Except a woman with great hair, who also KNOWS it.

Wait...except...a woman with great hair, who also knows it, and FLAUNTS it.

Tina Daheley is one sexy woman with great hair!

There's nothing quite like the feeling each time you discover someone new with hair that really arouses you. Laughing