I found hair heaven, and it is the apartment beside mine!

by HairStalker

I live in a big building with lots of smaller apartments and all people in there are students. The places are not to expensive for a big town and decent, but small, but thats okay. People who live there change quite often, but i hope the new neighbours will stay... Tongue Sticking Out Tongue Sticking Out Tongue Sticking Out

Two girls moved in and both of them have very long hair. One has blonde hair straight down to her hips and the other one has "colorful" wavy hair. Guess a Harley Quinn wannabe, but thats okay as long as she keeps her hair down to her butt. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Since i am a nice person i offerend them to help movin in, carring stuff and so on, which they exepcted so we easy got a talk and a little friendship going. By helping them i had a lot of chances to hold them and their hair, which i did of course and I had a major boner all day helping them.

I will keep on stalk.... helping then until i get my hands on these bodies and my cum on these manes... dont know when or how, but i will figure out something. Devilish