My long hair experience

by cameonhercurls

I had quite an experience this weekend...

I use to meet with some girl, she is not my girlfriend, only a friend. She also is usually more like my little sister to me, even is she is nearly 30 like me... She also is a bit on the chubby side, which is nothing bad but usually not my type... BUT!

She has this awesome mane with dark curls down to her hips. She just recently grew them out after she used to wear her hair short and it was able to watch it to become longer while we shared time as regular friends.

Often we meet to watch movies together and to chat and do friend stuff like drinking beer or playing videogames together. We started to watch a movie again and since she started to get tired during the movie she laid down on the couch and rested her head on my lap sideways so she was able to keep watching the movie.

Since she laid there, and to be honest i did not think about it or maybe even did not notice it, i started playing with her curly mane on my lap. When she started giggling i noticed it myself, and maybe i should have stopped...

But i was even able to think about stopping i had a massive boner in my pants due to her curly glory. I dont wanna sound swanky but it was surely hard for her not to recognize the stiffy thingy in my joggingpants... At last she didnt see it because her face was turned to the other side to watch the movie.

All she did was moving her head a bit so she didnt lay with her cheek on my hardening part, but she asked me to continue to caress her hair since it would be relaxing. I did and since she enjoyed it i became extermely bold, or had lost to much blood in my brain because i did what i did then...

I slowly lowered the rim of my pants so my blank stiffy was able to feel her curls. I thought myself she must notice that, and hell yes she did... She shortly lifted her head, and that caused my joggers to slip down from my dick completely, and then she rested her head in my lap again... her curls burying my hard penis...

I started to play with her hair again and also started to wrap strains of it around my manhood. All she did again was giggling softly, and since she did not told me to stop i didnt... Slowly i started to stroke my hard flesh with her soft hair.

The closer i came to shoot my load, the more of her hair (which she has plenty of) i grabbed and wrapped around my cock. When i exploded it was goog that lots of her hair coated my shaft. Since this was my first hairjob (and my first job down there for quite some time at all) i loaded a huge amount of cum into that hairy paradise.

After that i gently wiped my dick clean on some of her mane. She carefully sat up and looked at me. I thought now i am dead first to be honest, but she told me to massage the sperm into her hair and scalp, which i did of course.

I dont care if you believe it or not, but i was so turned on by the fact that she was enjoying all this so much, that i was able to come a second time. While i massages her head with one hand i stroked myself using the other, and when i was close to shoot another load i got up and shot it on the other side of her mane...

After that she enjoyed a lenghty sperm massage and no, i didnt come a third time...

This evening was amazing and weird at the same time, since all this happend, we both enjoyed it but we did not talk about it at all... Next Saturday we meet again for movies and drinks, and to be honest i have no clue what to do then...