New Submission!... sorta..

by HairAddict67

So I wrote a new story while I was on vacation. I submitted it the night that I got back. That was 5 days ago. My stories have only ever taken 2 days max to be approved. I don't know why it's taking a while, but in case it takes longer or never gets approved I'll do this: below I'll leave a summary of what it's about and then anyone who wants to read it can email me at [email protected]

and I'll send it to you.

As for the story, it was one of the requests made to me. It features Elvira the Mistress of Darkness and her beehive style hair. In case you don't know who that is, here's a link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvira,_Mistress_of_the_Dark

(And as I acquire the link I just discover that it's Mistress of the Dark, not Mistress of Darkness. Oops.)

So Elvira gets cursed and loses all her magic. She then discovers her magic was actually stored in her hair and in order to get it back she has to get cum to soak it constantly. There's some lesbian action, threesome action, and a nice twist at the end.

I admit I wasn't entirely excited about the idea at first, but as I was writing I really got into it. I got several new ideas as I wrote. Thank you to the person that requested the story and I hope that if you ask me to email it to you and you read it that I did your request justice.