just my opinion., whats yours?

by whatever

to dpalmeruk., its sad that some people think that those pics are long hair., its not., its not sexy, its not good looking.., its just not.. more and more guys, comedians, radio dj's, and web sites are speaking up about women chopping their locks off,, shoulder length, pixie cuts, bangs, half head shaved, new summer hair cuts, showing it off on facebook and youtube and their friends commenting on how good they look., i got news for women., want to look attractive? stop cutting your hair off, it looks like a little boy haircut.

now its where it gets weird., more and more young men are growing their hair longer and longer, its like their thinking if women wont keep their hair long, then the guys will, first the beiber hair, then you cant see their ears, now its shoulder length and longer.

and

ive known alot of women that will grow their hair out to find a man, and is soon as they think they found the right man, boom it gets chopped off, women come home with helmet head hair, and their left wondering why the relationship didnt work with in the week, and their running to the store to buy products to grow their hair really fast to do it all over again., ive seen this over and over again growing up.

alot of women think they HAVE to change their hairstyle every now and then, dyeing it, bleaching it, frosting it, curling it, and it ends up frying or cooking their hair and it looks bad. got news for women again.. no you dont have to change your hair color every two weeks to keep a guy around, just keep it long.

going back to dpalmeruk and others that have posted pics of women, if it isnt waist length, then it isnt long. bra length hair isnt anything to look at. and to the women that is reading this, if you think im a pig, watch the next time your in public, mall, bar, night club, and see who the guys are looking at, is it the women with bra length or shorter hair? i dont think so., and to the men, open your mouth and speak, tell your women that you like it long, how long, you have to talk to them or they wont know.

i know its a lot of work keeping long hair, i know it gets in the way, thats why i tell my woman every day, Every Day, that i really appreciate her keeping it long.

I may be getting old fasioned but im getting sick of seeing men with longer hair than women, women with pixie cuts and half their head shaved.

thats just my opinion.., whats yours??