Roomates g/f

by loveitlong

My roomates g/f has grown her hair from chin length to 3/4 down her back in 3 years..

I have talked to her secretly about my fetish and she was VERY intrigued. Her b/f doesn't care at all about her hair, the other night I told her I would play with it if she wanted through a text message.. she replied "ok maybe sometime". She came into my room around 3am and woke me up, asked me to play with her hair!? I almost died!! I played with it and massaged her scalp for a good 1/2 hour (her hair is thick and very silky and straight in a medium brown shade). After playing with it for a while I think she felt my dick rub against her because of course it was rock hard! She put her hand down my underwear and started to rub me!! I was about to pass out! She then went down and started to blow me! Her hair was covering my stomach soo soft and silky and smelled so good! After about a minute of her blowing me she ripped off my underwear and then hers, hopped on my dick and fucked me very hard while I gently pulled her hair and rubbed it around on her tits! I didn't last very long.. maybe 3 mins tops then I exploded inside her and she kissed me got off of me and left my room.. we have sent texts since and I am sure there is more to come!! So fucking fun!