Brush and Fuck

by Zekesentry

I had just finished washing up in the shower. The shower curtain opened and she stepped in, letting out a soft moan as the warm spray hit her back. She was totally at ease with her nudity, and with a body and face like hers, there was no reason for her not to be.

Her blonde hair was in a very large bun, and she avoided getting it wet. I soaped up a loofa and bent her forward, and as she rested on the shower wall I carefully washed her from top to bottom, spending a little extra time on her full breasts and round ass, massaging her back, listening to her soft moans of pleasure. I finished with a soft but thorough washing of her pussy, and she shivered a little bit.

I took the hand sprayer off the holder and slowly rinsed the suds off of her, using my free hand to make sure all the soap was rinsed from her tits and then her pussy. She giggled a little as I said “All clean.”

I returned the hand sprayer to its holder and she pulled me close, giving me a long deep kiss.

“ I think you like me” I said to her when our lips parted.

“I know you like me!” she said, looking down at my throbbing cock and smiling as she reached up and started to take her bun loose. Her long blonde hair unfurled stopping at her ass, and she went under the spray, wetting it. It tuned dark blonde with the water, and I watched silently as she first shampooed it, and then conditioned it, helping her rinse it each time, touching the wet silkiness, my cock throbbing still.

I stepped out of the shower first, toweled off and slipped on some underwear, struggling to get my swollen member packed in. I went into the adjoining bedroom and turned down the lights, then lit a few candles.

She entered a few minutes later, her long hair wrapped in a towel, wearing only yellow Calvin Klein panties. Her breasts were swollen and pink from the hot shower, and her perfect nipples were erect and pointing at me as they cooled from the warm water in the air conditioned room.

“How about I blow dry your hair for you?” I offered.

“ That’s okay, you don’t have to do that.” she replied.

“You don’t like other people brushing your hair?” I asked.

“Oh no, I LOVE getting my hair brushed, but it’s really long, and it can be a lot of work, so I don’t want you to have to do that.” was her answer.

“I’d LOVE to do it, so let me lie you on your back on my bed, let your hair hang over the edge and get comfortable. I’ll do the rest.” I instructed.

“Are you sure?” she said.

“I couldn’t be more sure.” I replied.

I placed a towel on the edge of the bed and she laid down with her head at the very edge. I pulled a soft cotton sheet up over her stopping at her neck, noticing her still hard nipples holding up the fabric like she was in a wet t-shirt contest. Then I removed the towel from her head, and her long wet hair cascaded and touched the floor.

I wrapped the towel around the length of her tresses, squeezing out the remaining water. Her silk was thick and dark blonde, and I carefully combed the tangles from it. Again she moaned with pleasure, her eyes closed, enjoying the combing.

Next I used a brush, and she continued to moan. Long haired girls love to have their hair brushed and their scalp massaged, and I was doing both. She seemingly fell asleep as I continued, having no idea that as much as she enjoyed this, I enjoyed it even more.

Next it was time for the blow dryer, and I continued to brush with one hand and blow medium heat drying her locks. As the dark blonde hair dried, it changed to what seemed like a hundred different shades of blonde, the color like an explosion, making my dick swell with desire.

Now almost dry, I asked her to flip over onto her belly. She turned over slowly saying “It feels SO good!” and went face down, her long hair hanging to the floor once more. I looked at the damp dark blonde hair that was now accessible to me, and starting on her scalp ran my fingers slowly through it. Now I was moaning with pleasure. I started the blow dryer on medium heat once more and dried the remaining damp hair, watching a similar color explosion of light blond and golden blonde reveal as it dried.

I turned off the dryer and gave her now dry hair a thorough brushing once more. Next I used my secret move, which I will reveal here, sure to drive long haired women wild. I pulled the hairs at the very base of her neck, slowly passing the strands through my fingers, first with one hand then the next, so the pleasure is constant. It never fails, and she let out the longest, loudest moan yet. After a few minutes of that, l asked her to flip over, and she complied. I brushed out her hair once more, and it was now many shades of blonde, perfectly straight, and voluminous.

“Your hair looks gorgeous.” I complimented still running my fingers through it.

“All done?” she asked.

“Not quite” I replied, “There is a little bit more hair I need to check on.”

I walked to the other side of the bed and gently grabbed her ankles, then pulled her towards me, her head now fully on the mattress, her tresses following behind.

In the next motion I removed those little yellow Calvin Klein’s and folded them, laying them at the bottom of the bed.

She didn’t have much hair on her pussy, just a carefully trimmed patch. I pulled her by the ankles again bringing her ass to the edge, her long locks now entirely spayed across the other side of the mattress. Once again my engorged member throbbed as I gently kissed her glistening hole, tasting her already flowing juices, (probably a result of the neck hair pulling) getting every drop.

I gently started releasing the folds of her love hole with my tongue, intentionally avoiding her erect clit, building the suspense. I did this until she sighed and pleaded “Please!”

“Please what?” I asked?

“Please stop teasing me and eat my pussy! Give me the good stuff!” she begged.

I returned to her slit face first, putting soft pressure on her pubic bone with my lips, slowly flicking her clit up and down (she doesn’t like side to side) with the tip of my tongue. She made sound of pleasure as I increased the speed of my tongue while running my hands across her thighs, her flat stomach, to her firm tits, stopping at her pointing nipples. I continued my tongue action while I gently pinched and pulled on her nips.

Her breathing got heavy and I knew I was close to a payoff. Still flicking away, I sucked in creating suction on her clit. A moment later she cried out a loud “Oh my God!” as she quivered in orgasm, unleashing a torrent of her sweet nectar into my mouth. I gently licked her clean until she became ticklish and asked me to stop. I placed my palm over her wet pussy, giving light pressure on her pubic bone, making her moan in delight.

I left my hand in place and leaned in for a long, deep kiss.

“Now it’s your turn” she said, getting up then kneeling before me.

She pulled my boxers down and my rigid cock sprang free. She took the head of my rod into her mouth, licking it, and said “Mmmmmmmm” when she tasted the gobs of pre cum dripping from it. She took the entire length into her warm, hungry mouth, and while I played with her thick, long hair gave me the best blow job I’ve ever had.

I was ready to explode into her mouth, and she must have felt the veins bulging on my shaft because she pulled it out, looked up at me and asked

“Do you want me to finish blowing you or would you like some pussy? Your choice.”

I gave her a one word answer (Pussy!) taking her hand, getting off her knees, and laid her on her back on the bed. I pulled her to the very edge and guided my rigid cock into her dripping hole. Her boobs rocked as I rammed in and out of her. “Fuck me baby.” she moaned and I did as hard as I could until I was ready to unload my balls inside her pink pussy.

I pulled out and took a break because I wanted to enjoy all of her many assets before I blew my load. I pulled her up and she gave me a long kiss. Then I walked her back towards the bathroom stopping at the doorway. I next turned her to face the bathroom, took her hands and guided her to place them high on the door frame, and pulled her hips back.

I gasped looking at this pose, her gorgeous tresses splayed to the middle of her ass, her head tossed back in this position, her perfect ass pointing at me, and her swollen hole peaking out of her gap.

I entered her pussy from behind, starting slow and building speed until I was pounding her. She cried with delight throwing her head back, and I watched her hair touch my shaft as it slid in and out of her slit, our love juices wetting the strands at the bottom. I reached around and held her tits in each hand and pounded away.

She was breathing heavily and so was I. She caught her breath and said “Pull my hair!”

I took my hands off her boobs after a last quick squeeze and gathered her tresses into a pony tail. I pulled back and pounded away.

“Harder!” she demanded. I pulled even harder and pounded even harder, her hips matching my thrusts. Her hair in my hands, her tight ass slapping against me, her moans, and her tight pussy had me at the edge. Then, I couldn’t take any more.

“I’m going to cum.” I warned.

“Do it! Fill my pussy!” was her reply.

And I did, my balls emptied inside her, shooting rope after rope of hot jizz, both of us moaning in pleasure.

I slid out of her, my cock glistening, and fell softly onto the bed, entirely spent. She crawled onto the bed next to me, the long locks of blonde silk dragging across my skin, and softly milked my cock completely dry as she gave me another kiss.

She laid her hair across my body and used my chest for a pillow, and I ran her silk through my fingers, listening to the hum of the air conditioner until we both fell asleep in the dim glow of the candlelight.