Part 3 - A Long Hair Story

by Aalex

Part 3 A Long Hair Story

i want to make sure that see is in sex mood, because we cannot predict woman's mind. i started brushing her long black oiled hair with that comb. this comb is not a wide opened tooth comb and it brushes each and every strands of her thick hair since she applied oil in her hair. i thoroughly combed her silky long thick hair for twenty min and in between i buried my face in her jungle hair and smelled the aroma of that hair oil. i just asked her near her ear in a husky voice can we sit some other place. she opened her eyes and asked why. i said i am gonna massage your neck, so i need to sit comfortably. she said i thought you will leave me after brushing my hair so i thought i can go and sleep. i said i just massage you some more time you can sleep peacefully. she said where you want me to sit.

i said come with me and started walking and opened the door, she just shocked and asked me do u want me to come out with you with all my loose hair. i just went near her gathered all hair and said we are not going out, we just gonna sit in the stairs here and you need some breeze to forget about your neck pain. she said ok and started walking, i just walked behind her by holding her long mane and she sat in the stairs. i sat one step above her still holding her hair. she saw up and exited and said me to see that full moon. she said i thought it will be dark but its so bright out here. she is looking that full moon, when she looked up i got more of her neck hair. it is so so so soft with that moon light oh my god i am speechless. it was so silent. the steps are quite big. all of her hair in my lap. she is sitting in between both my legs. my dick is facing to her head. if she lean back her head can feel my penis. again i started brushing her hair she is still looking at the moon and asked me did you see that or not. i thought who cares while holding such a very long thick black hair but told her today there is two moons. she asked what i said yes one is white moon another one is black moon.she said are you joking i said wait gathered all her long hair and made a huge big bun and said this is the black moon. she started laughing. i hold her bun in one hand tightly by massaging her bun i said i like only this moon. she still laughing and said i really like it. you are such a poetic person. your wife will be so lucky. now her bun is hitting my dick very hard while she laughs i just took out my penis buried in her big bun hold that bun tightly in one hand and start pressing her neck in another hand. she doesn't know that my penis is inside her bun as she has very huge bun and i am pulling her bun towards me and pushing her neck with another hand. there is a cold breeze out there. i felt so erotic

i was squeezing her bun with my penis and i couldn't see my penis. it all buried inside her bun and i was rubbing like anything. i just saw her face she completely closed her eyes and her mouth opened little bit i cummed inside her bun but she didn't know, because that much of thick long hair she has. i took out my penis and released her bun it suddenly felt down. i put my penis inside and slowly closed the zip with out knowing her. i gathered all her long hair and checked where is my sperm . i couldn't see much as she has very long hair. so again i started brushing her hair but it is difficult to brush till the end as i have no space to put all that long hair. so i sat two steps above her and combed still not enough space for her long hair. she opened her eyes and saw me asked what are you doing i said i want to comb till the end, so can u stand up. she said how many times will you comb my hair and stood up. i said wow she smiled and tied her hand in front of her and gave her head leaned back towards me. i brushed very neatly and spread my sperm evenly so she cannot find wet even if she touches her hair.

I gathered all her hair and tied like rope in one hand and asked her to sit. again i sat above her pulling her tied hair in my hand and pressing her neck in another hand. this time she puts both her hands on side on my both legs. i pressed her neck and while pulling her hair. she was moaning like anything. by hearing that moaning sound i cummed again inside. it started became so dark and it started raining. she suddenly opened her eyes and stood up. i also stood up. we both ran inside her house. she saw me that dont you wanna sleep. you have job tomorrow right. i said no i am off this week. she said thank you for your massage i really feel better now. you better go and sleep. i thought i also so tired and cummed many times, so better we go sleep and we can start tomorrow with fresh. i said good night and came home. she also closed her door. i am really so tired by handling that long hair. i feel full satisfied i fucked her hair bun pulled her hair played with her. i just saw the time its 3.15am so i slept very peacefully and got up at 7 am. usually i sleep till 10 o'clock, but because of her i got at 7.00.

Part 4 to be continued

I wish somebody should make a movie like this.

If i become a director surely i will make such a kind of story.

Please reply your comment to write more

Thanks

Aalex